PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Really - Faster, Easier, Simpler!!


I have not made many Close To My Heart Level 1 packets in the past, but decided to try them all to see how quickly I could make up these pages from my Florida vacation.  Trust me, these pages really are faster, easier, simper.  You can make these beautiful layout up in 30 minutes.  If you are looking for fast, cool scrapbook pages or if you have such a backlog on your scrapbooking the you need to get a lot of pages done quickly, or if you just like scrapbooking and don't like doing all of the cutting and pasting, then these Level 1 pages are for you.  I am so tickled with how my pages turned out.  If you are into fast scrapbooking then just let me know and I'll get you hooked up right away.  These pages were made with Magnifique Level 1 Kit, X7127A.

No comments: