PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hooligans Level 2

My husband does make my Heart sing and I as so lucky that he spent the last 30 of his 50 years with me.  I used the Hooligans Level 2 paper pack (X7129B) and Level 2 Stickease (X7129C) to make more 50 year birthday celebration layouts.  These fast and easy layouts are really helping me to catch up on my summer scrapbooking. 

This paper pack would also work wonderful for your soon approaching Halloween pictures so get your today so you can get your little Hooligans scrapbooked before they even finish going through all of their candy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pages are so cute!

Tamytha said...

I love this layout! I especially love your use of white cardstock. It really lets the picture and papers shine.