PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hooligans! It is not just for Halloween...


This is our new Level 1 paper pack Hooligans (X7129A).  It is perfect for all of your Halloween pictures but I used it for my dear husband's 50th birthday celebration and think it worked out perfect.  I am on a roll creating all of our new Level 1 and Level 2 kits and am you wouldn't believe how quickly I am turning out all of these great layouts.  With my son's wedding this past year and the birth of my first grandchild last month,  I have so much scrapbooking to do that I need faster, easier and simpler now without having to sacrifice on quality layouts.  You can find this paper pack on my site:  www.dblack.myctmh.com.  What could you use this colorful pack for....

No comments: