PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Magnifique Level 2

I had so much success with the Magnifique Level 1 that I decided to do the Level 2 paper pack following the stickease directions.  Look at how my pages turned out!  All I used was the Magnifique Level 2 paper pack (X7127B) and the coordinating stickease pack (X7127C) with the added embellishment of our new Opaques Mocha (Z1333).  I am really pumped about how quickly these great pages come together!  What do you think - are you ready for faster, easier, simpler?

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Your pages look very nice. And the photos coordinate so well with the papers.

Denise Black said...

Thanks Sheila - I agree that Magnifique was perfect for water pictures. Thanks for looking!