PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

CHRISTtmas in September!


I made this cute CHRISTmas card using CTMH's super cool Clear Acrylic Cards.  I have to admit, when I got my first set of these cards, I was intimidated and didn't know how I could create something wonderful with them.  Then, one of the make and take projects at the CTMH convention last year in Washington, DC was a clear card.  Oh My Goodness!!  I was so sold and so many ideas were just churning in my head.  These clear cards make the coolest cards!  For this card I used the CTMH super cool 14" ruler with guide holes for evenly spaced stitching, metal straight edge for craft knife cutting, and 1" grid marks to stitch the star design.  In the center of my stitching I put a cutout from the Top Coats Icing Overlays (Z1468) and embellished the cover with the Bling Assortment (Z1466), and the Red Collection Designer Ribbon (Z1615).  The Bling, Bling on the inside of the card is Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1482).  I can see so many uses for this glitter!! What do you think about this clear card?  Let me know your thoughts...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crafty Texan said...

You've wowed me yet again! I love that you cut the star out of an overlay...how clever! FAB card. :)