PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

CHRISTmas Countdown Memory Match Game!








My granddaughter is only 1 year old but I am going to challenge her to learn her numbers and play this memory match game with me!!  I made this cute little game using CTMH's new My Creations Memory Game Box (Z1614) which includes 24 - 3" x 3" chipboard squares in a sturdy chipboard box!  I covered the box with Believe Level 2 Paper Pack (X7145B) and Believe Stickease (X7145C).  After that, I used lots and lots of bling...buttons, glitter, sparkles, and ribbon because I love to add Brazzle Dazzle to my projects.  Let me know what you think about my game!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love your game box. If you check my blog at www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com I gave you a blog award!!