PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Operation Smile Silent Auction Project






























I am so proud that Close To My Heart supports the charity Operation Smile and has a silent auction every year at our annual convention to raise money.  For the second year in a row I have received this email from Close To My Heart...
"Your reputation as an artist precedes you! You’re known as a creative, skilled papercrafter, and so we’d like to invite you to donate artwork to the Operation Smile® silent auction fundraiser at Convention 2011. We’ve hand-selected only a few Consultants to donate, and we’d like to congratulate you on being one of them!"
I am so honored to be selected and put extra effort into this project!  I did the mix & mingle album for Summer, Fall, Winter, & Spring.  For the lucky buyer of this item, they have a year round home accent piece.  Would you bid on this project??

No comments: