PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Little Mischief!




I used Close To My Hearts new Mischief  Level 2 Paper Pack (X7144B) a little different this time to preserve my memories from last Halloween's party with friends.  The coordinating embellishments added the perfect "spookiness" for these Halloween ghouls.  I stamped the spider web from the All Hallows Eve (C1462) stamp set and then embossed the it using VersaMark (Z891) and White Daisy embossing powder (Z673).  Next, I dabbed on a little Stardust glitter gel (Z1313) and made the web line down to the rub-on spider (X7144C). The library books are our new rub-ons too.  The dimensional black embellishments are the new Midnight felt shapes(Z1462).  The fire tips on the felt candlesticks are sparkles (Z1263) colored with Honey (Z2262) and Sunset re-inkers (Z2291).  I am very please with the finished layout from my fall "Fright Night"!  Don't you just love this new paper and embellishments!!
My mission as a Close To My Heart consultant is to show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preseve and share the moments that matter most. 

No comments: