PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Ready For Spring

I had so much fun making this wall hanging with CTMH's My Creations Mix and Mingle Album (Z1334)! The Mayberry level 2 paper pack (X7136B) featuring the vibrant colors of honey, olive and smoothie had the perfect spring palate. I adhered the cardstock and B&T paper using Bonding Memories Glue (1512) and then stamped, embossed, and cut out images for embellishments. I used the following stamp sets: Sophia (B1379), In the month of March (C1404), In the month of April (C1405), In the month of May (C1415), and Mayberry (B1380). Finally, the adorable bunny was made from our new stampable, canvas buttons (Z1397). How do you like my project that got me ready for spring?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

super cute. Stampable buttons?? now that is cool. =)