PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love U!


I made this card using CTMH's Originals Cards How To Book, Ribbon Winner pattern, and Sweetheart level 2 paper pack (X7134B).  I got the instructions for the stamped/embossed background from Jeanette Lynton's blog and love the new technique she shared.  The roses are cut and wrapped from cardstock, accented with Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313) and have Opaque Pearls (Z1336) in the center.  The stamp sets are:  Amore (D1445), Wings (B1376), Simple Memories (D1472), and Unity (C1422).  I am really please with my finished product.  Do you ever use our card How To Books?  Let me know what you've made with these books!

2 comments:

Gina said...

AWESOME, Girlfriend!!

Jena said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the How-To books but I must say this is one of the patterns that intimidates me, you've inspired me - TFS!