PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

June Kit of the Month - SPLENDOR






Look what Close to My Heart Has To Offer for this month!

The Splendor paper is right on time because it is perfect for all of your summer photos and much more. I used my kit to complete my Mother's Day pictures from this year and am so happy with the completed project. Along with the Splendor level 2 paper pack, you also receive Irresistible Pizzazz Chipboard Die-Cuts that are only available with this kit. These die-cuts are so fun and add that special touch to your layouts. Included too, as in all of the monthly kits, is a My Acrylix stamp set that is only available with the kits and a complete color cutting / instruction guide. Finally, as if all that wasn't wonderful enough, you can add the Autumn Harvest Assortment Brads and/or the Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel Accessories that coordinate with this kit.

So get a head start on those summer, pool, or vacation photos and order your kit right away! Just email me and you'll be ready to start before you know it!

BTW - thanks to my wonder family for such a great Mother's Day. Next year will be even more special as my daughter will be a mother as well. Thank you God for so many blessings.

No comments: