PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello girls, I know I have been away for a while, I had some internet problems. Thankfully I believe that is all taken care of now and I am back and ready to get caught up on my postings! I have been very busy while I have been away so I plan to get all of my new work posted.

Most of you know that I have been working feverously to get my children's albums done from birth to graduation. Since I have only been scrapbooking for about 5 years, I had a lot to catch up. But, with Jeffrey getting married and Amanda expecting my first grandchild in August, I want to get their stuff finished. So, you're fore warned that most of my new postings are older pics of my children.

This picture is the front cover of my daughter's album. I used CTMH's new Cherry O paper pack and made a few tear bears for decoration.

No comments: