PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Make a Wish CTMH 2nd Place Album Contest Winner

The CTMH Conventional Album contest this past summer was "Make A Wish" which was very fitting since we were at Disney where wishes come true!  I was so lucky to win 2nd place behind the stamp goddess, Tresa Black.   29 years ago, I wished for a healthy baby girl and God blessed me with my beautiful Amanda.  Now, her wish came true with her beautiful daughter, Addison.  My theme for this album is what I wish for her and her daughter.

We have guidelines for making each layout.  I had to make one layout without any pictures, only journaling.  I struggled with this one but when I finally had an idea in my head and put it on paper, I was pleased with the finished product.  At least one layout had to be interactive so this page also meets  that requirement.

I am truly blessed to have such a great relationship with Amanda and hope this album shows how much I love her and how proud I am to be her mother.

The center of the flower on the right pages is raised and spins.  You can't really see in this photo but the clouds are embossed.  The sunflowers are made from banner flags that I stamped, cut out and adhered on a circle I punched.
Stayed tuned as the rest of the album is coming soon.  I love feedback so leave me some comments.





Photobucket

No comments: