PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Joy of CHRISTmas!!







I love the CHRISTmas season and had so much fun making this banner to hang on my mantle!  The banner is the CTMH My Creations Banner (Z1378) spaced with Ornaments Dimensional Elements (Z1337).  The wonderful snowflakes are from the Top Coats Icing Overlays accented with Color-Ready Alphabet Cork letters and Red Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1484) and the Red Designer Ribbon Collection (Z1615).  The wonderful dangles are from the Heirloom Assortment (Z1635).  Finally, I added some buttons and Designer Brads (Z1360) for extra sparkle and bling.  I can't wait to decorate for CHRISTmas and put my new banner up!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kari Seals said...

Joy this is beautiful! Would you mind if I scraplifted it and did a little workshop with my club? I will give you all the credit of course! It is so pretty! Thanks for sharing either way!

Denise Black said...

No Kari, I would be flattered if you used my project. Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!