PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

On With The Show using Magic!


If you haven't gotten your very own copy of CTMH's Magic Scrapbook Program, you should order one today.  I can't say enough how awesome these layouts are!  You can bring Magic to your scrapbook layouts using clever interactive techniques.  You'll add hands on excitement and dramatically increase your photo and journal space using pop-ups, pullouts, cascades, and more!  Magic also includes 35 gorgeous 12" x 12" layout patterns that can be used on their own or with the interactive techniques.  A DVD is also included. 

For these layouts, I used the left side of the On With The Show layout.  The stamped images are from the sets, School Rules (C1434), Good Work (D1385), and Classmate Alphabet (D1303).    I was having a difficult time deciding what layout to use with these pictures because I had cut them in ovals for oval picture frames years ago.  I think the On With the Show layout from Magic worked perfectly and am super pleased with the results.  I love catching up on these school pictures of my children and making such fun layouts.

No comments: