PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Magic's Final Act


I hope you're not tiring of school pictures of Amanda and Jeffrey because I have lots more to go and I never tire of their pictures.  These layouts are from Magic and use the left side of the Final Act layout.  I covered the Dimensional Element Stars (Z1312) using Sunflower cardstock (1242) and sponged that color on the Color Ready Oxford Alphabet (X5749).  The perfect stamp sets for any school layouts are Good Work (D1385) and School Rules (C1434).  I am getting so many of these layouts done because Close To My Heart's layouts are truly Faster, Easier, and Simpler.  You can pick up any of these items on my site:  www.dblack.myctmh.com and take advantage of the December special for a FREE D size stamp!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a ctmh consultant and googled final act layout and you came up, so I'm really hoping you can help me out! Im In desperate need of you to send me pictures or write up from Final Act layout for an on the go workshop I'm doing tomorrow! (For the new sea side layout). Ordered my book and it's not here! So much for two day shipping or for that matter ups! And freaking out! Baby's napping and wanted to get the pages done..... Please help!!!!!

Vee Lopez-Halladay