PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

July Club - Zippidee!






Zippidee is just perfect for those Disney vacation pictures or ANY fun pictures you have to scrap. This basic kit includes the Zippidee level 2 paper pack, My Acrylix Ticket to Ride, the Stars Dimensional Elements and the workshop guide. A value of $31.15 for only $29.95. If you want to jazz things up a little more, you can add the accessories of the Holiday Craft Buttons and the Black Hemp for a total kit cost of only $40.15. If you're a card person, well this kit is for you too because the workshop guide includes card cutting instructions as well. I have 2 family trips to Disney that needed to be scrapped so I was so excited when this pack was introduced in our lastest catalog. If you're interested in getting this kit, just give me a shout and I will hook you up!

No comments: