PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Faster, Easier, Simpler!!!






That is our company motto for scrapbooking because it is true! So, I am going to show you just how easy it is to make beautiful layouts fast and easy. These layouts were made with Only 3 Close products! Those items are: X7126B Passages Level 2 paper pack, X7126C Passage Stickease, and Z1318 Marks Passages embellishments! The low cost of these items is only $21.85 plus tax & S/H. If you would like to get these material for these wonderful layouts, just click here and order online. I will include the cutting diagram for FREE! How is that for faster, easier, simpler??

BTW - these pictures are from my recent trip to Washington, DC for the annual CTMH convention. What a blast. If you have considered starting a home business, I am always accepting applications for energetic people. You can test the waters by starting you business in your spare time, while still working for your existing employer, and develop it into your full-time career whenever you want. A key advantage of owning your own business is that you can proceed at your own pace. Many times I have seen a part-time dabbler go on to become a top income earner and move into their business full-time. I have also seen many partners join the business once it is established, allowing the couple to work together and enjoy sharing the lifestyle of owning their own business! Just contact me and let me tell you how to get started right away in your own business.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I can't believe you have already scrapped these! You're awesome!

Gina said...

Hey, I LOVE the picture of all of us on the couch! Could you share this one with me? I didn't take alot of pictures b/c I was hoping you guys would share with me. :-)

Denise Black said...

Of course I'll share - where do you want me to put them?