PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gift Card Box and Dotty For You!

This little gift card box was so simple to make using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I just want to keep creating until I have used every once of this paper pack. The colors are so happy! 


I keep telling you guys all about the Art Philosophy Critcut cartridge so I want to make sure you know what all is included in this bundle.  You get the cartridge with over 700 fonts, shapes, and 3D items, 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets that coordinate the the cartridge and 3 (" X 12" Dimensional Elements Sheet that also coordinate with the cartridge.  This bundle is a great bargain for only $99.  If you don't have this deal (Z1686) yet, you can order it on my website:  www.dblack.ctmh.com.
Photobucket

No comments: