PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Love Lucy!





Lucy Workshop, Saturday February 11, 2012.

With this workshop you will create two beautiful 2 page layouts and then you can use the remaining supplies along with a few additional items to make the bonus project. This workshop features Blush, Grey Wool, Creme Brulee, and Sweet Leaf and includes:
1 - My Reflections Lucy Paper Packet (X7149B)
1 - My Acrylix Lucy Workshop Stamp Set (c-size)
2 - Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1 - Lucy Complements Glittery Rubs-ons (X7149C)
1 - Bitty Sparkles
1 - Instructional Brochure
Bonus Project items that can be purchased separately:
1 - Bitty Buds Assortment (Z1690)
1 - My Creations Mini Banner (Z1736)

Join me for this fun workshop!
Photobucket

No comments: