PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Believe Clear Acrylic Card with Bling!


This is another card I made for my display boards at Close To My Heart's convention.  I have always loved our Clear Cards (Z1309) and could wait to make one with the NEW Believe Level 2 paper pack (X7145B).  Our new Top Coats Icing Overlays (Z1468) were a perfect match for the blue paper and then I used the Designer Brads (Z1360), Bookplates (Z1147), Bitty Sparkles (Z1263), and Red Collection Designer Ribbon (Z1615).  Finally I trimmed the card edges with Silver Glitz Glitter Gel.  CTMH has had Stardust Glitter Gel for a while and has now added Red, Bronze, and Silver to the Glitz collection.  I love to use them all to add a little brazzle, dazzle to my art.  Have you tried our Glitz Glitter Gel yet?  If so, let me know how you like it.  If not, then let me get you some right away!!
Hugs, Denise

No comments: