PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Easle Card Box with Sophia!!






This is an Easel Card Box that I made as one of 5 art pieces that I submitted to be an Extravaganza instructor at the Close To My Heart convention in Anaheim, CA this summer. I guess they liked my work because they chose ME! I have been working on my display boards (featuring products that will come out in the next catalog in August!) and am getting so excited that I was selected!!! Did I mention that I also get $500 in FREE Close To My Heart products!!! WooHoo - love FREE CTMH stuff!! Any who, I want to give you the long list of products I used on this box. I was really, really into embellishing so I used tons of stuff to add bling bling to the project. Is it any wonder that my class outline at Extravaganza is about adding bling to your projects!

My supplies:

Z1370 Buttns Pink Assortment
Z1326 Sparkles Red, Pink, & Purple Assortment
Z359 Buttercup Waxy Fax
Z1269 Filigree Charms
Z1336 Opaques Pearl
C1456 Heartfelt Treasures Stamp Set
X7131B Sophia Level 2 paper pack
Z2197 Pear Ink
Z2128 Hollyhock Ink
Z2106 Blush Ink
Z1392 2" Scallop Circle Punch
Z673 Embossing Powder - White
Z1384 Pink Collection Designer Ribbon

Let me know what you think of my first easel card!!  Share some love and give me some feedback!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness Denise, this is just gorgeous!!

Denise Black said...

Thanks Kelly, it was a lot of fun to make!

Gina said...

Beautiful as usual, girl!!!