PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Got a Scrapbook Secret!



I have impressed my friend with how many layouts I have completed lately.  They think I scrapbook 24/7 but the truth is I work a full time job and have had to work overtime for the past month.  So if you're wondering how I can work so much and still complete so many layouts, I'll share my secret.  It is Close To My Heart's faster, simpler, easier level 1 and level 2 kits!  I'm still working on our Gatlinburg trip and used the layout instructions on the back of the level 2 stickease for these pages.  This layout is in our new Magic How To Program book too.  If you love this paper like I do, don't wait around on ordering yours because CTMH has decided to retire our current paper packs with each new catalog.  So don't delay and get yours NOW!

No comments: