PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Been away but for a great reason!

Hello friends!  I know I have not posted but August has been a crazy month.  First, I went to Florida for 10 days planning to post from there only to find that my internet connection would only last for about a minute.  I came home just in time to welcome my first grand child, Addison, into the world.  This little girl has really rocked our world!  Anyway, things are starting to settle down down and I have tons of new artwork and products to introduce to you.  I hope to begin making these posts later today or tomorrow.  Thanks for being such great followers and get excited about what all I am about to post!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!! What a little doll.

Anonymous said...

moHey Grandma!! Congratulations! Nice little package there to love and spoil (and what a good reason to do some scrapping!

Jeanie