PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the Winner is.......

Congratulations to Sally in Worcester England for winning my blog candy! Sally, your album is on the way. I put all of the names in a bowl and let my husband draw. I wanted everyone to win and wish I had an album for you all. Thank you very much to all that participated and all the wonderful comments you made on your blogs and websites. I plan to do this again before long so keep a watch out for what is coming next!

I have not posted much in the past few weeks because I have been up to my elbows in a bathroom remodel project. I removed 3 layers of wallpaper with steam, sweat and elbow grease. The bathroom is starting to really come together and I can't wait to get everything finished and get the layer of dust out of my house. I will post some new things this weekend.

Again, thank girls for participating, you are all wonderful!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thank you so much Denise. I was so excited to have won, and guess what - your lovely book arrived today.
Yay !!!!!!! It is absolutely beautiful. It was lovely on your blog but it is even better in real life. Gorgeous. Thank you so so much. such a lot of work has gone into it.
I shall treasure it. :)