PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Veranda Birthday Card


This card also features the February Stamp of the Month and Veranda paper. There are a few embellishments, Z1131 Creme Brulee Ribbon and Z1266 Just Blooms Spring Blossoms Paper Flower, to make this card eye catching! This design came from one of the many talented consultant at Close To My Heart. Being a CTMH consultant is rewarding to me in so many ways. First and foremost are the people, the CTMH company people and the other consultants. I have made friendship that will last a lifetime. Next, the talent! I have learned so many techniques from the CTMH Training Academy, the CTMH Artwork Bulletin Board and attending Convention and Leadership Conference. If you want to have your own business and want to know which company to choose, I can assure you that you won't make a mistake with Close To My Heart. Email me and I can give you the details!

No comments: