PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

For my son's wedding!

Some of you already know that my son got married on September 26, 2009, just 10 days before he deployed to Iraq for the second time. It was my pleasure to make the invitations, gift card box and guest register for them. The card box is the CTMH My Creations Memory Keeper and the guest book is the CTMH My Creations 3 Ring Binder. I loved making these things for my son and new daughter and CTMH made the job easy with their wonderful products. Their theme was bamboo and the colors were CTMH cocoa and CTMH olive. The tag on the bamboo plant and other items is a custom CTMH stamp.

Please keep my son and all of the men and women that serve our country in your daily prayers.












No comments: