PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Football Mini Album

I love the Close To My Heart 3 Ring Binder (Z1141) mini album! It is perfect for your vacation pictures, your child's sports game, new baby brag book, or to give as a gift! I'm going to post 3 that I have made and this first one is a fav of mine because my son played football and I am going to put his pictures in it. I covered the album with desert sand cardstock and used the "paper leather" technique. The ribbon is Colonial White Grosgrain (Z1102) and the title is stamped with olive ink (Z2137) using the Field Trip (E1013) letter set.

The inside front and back are covered with desert sand cardstock that I random stamped using 1st and 10 (B1189). The base paper pack for the other pages is Game On (X7097B).
I added these Memory Protectors Flip-Flaps (Z4114) so that I could add more pictures to these two pages.If you have any questions about this album just email me and I'll be happy to help you!

No comments: